Revit MEP is quickly becoming the global standard for design professionals. We offer Revit MEP Basic, Revit MEP Advanced and Revit MEP Families courses that are suitable for beginners who are just starting out with 3D modeling as well as for seasoned 3D CAD software users. The aim of the basic course is to teach beginners the core functionality tools of Revit MEP 2017, which are necessary for creating 3D modeling and design projects. The advanced course covers the advanced features of Revit MEP, allowing users to manage and control projects as well as advanced detailing and documentation techniques for the most complex projects. And, the course on Revit MEP Families is designed for users who wish to learn about the parametric family tools from simple to advanced objects.
Revit MEP has grown to become the industry-norm. Powerful, resilient and resourceful, Revit MEP has helped architects and MEP engineers to completely revamp the way buildings are designed, constructed and even demolished. It can handle everything from preliminary 2D layouts and project conception to final 3D renderings and ultimately destruction.With the recent resurgence in the construction industry, Revit MEP professionals are in huge demand all over the world.
- Start with MEP Projects
- Working with Annotations and Dimensions
- Planning Mechanical Systems
- Designing Mechanical Air Systems
- Designing a Mechanical Piping System
- Planning an Electrical System
- Planning a Plumbing System
- Designing a Plumbing System
- Planning a Fire Protection System
- Designing a Fire Protection System
- Creating Documentation Views