Infoseek Lucknow provides real-time and placement focused SAP HR training in Lucknow. Our SAP HR/HCM course includes basic to advanced level and our SAP HR course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies as quickly as once you complete the SAP HR/HCM Certification training course. Our SAP HR trainers are SAP HR/HCM certified experts and experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple SAP HR projects knowledge. We have designed our SAP HR course content and syllabus based on students requirement to achieve everyone’s career goal. In our SAP HR training program, you will learn sap HR module Introduction, Organizational Structure, Enterprise Structure, Organizational Management, Recruitment, Personal Administration, Time Management, Payroll, Personnel Development, Training and Event Management, SAP HR real time project and SAP HR/HCM placement training.
Infoseek Lucknow offers SAP HR training with choice of multiple training time in Lucknow. Our SAP HR/HCM training centers are equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure. We also provide SAP HR/HCM certification training path for our students in Lucknow. Our SAP HR/HCM course fee is value for money and tailor-made course fee based on the each student’s training requirements. SAP HR training in Lucknow conducted on day time classes, weekend training classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
SAP HR Training course content and Syllabus in Lucknow:
- What is SAP?
- Overview of SAP
- About versions and Architecture
- SAP modules at a Glance
- Maintain Advertisements
- Maintain Applicant Structures
- Maintain Applicant Data
- Selection Process
- Personnel Actions in Recruitment
- Hire/ Reject A person
- Personal Administration
- Allot working timings to Employee
- Break Schedules
- Work Schedules
- Explain about Time Data Recording & Administration
- Time Management Info types
- Enterprise Structure
- Personnel Structure
- Organizational Structure
- Pay scale Structure
- Packed Decimals
- Organizational Management
- Maintaining Master Data
- Maintaining Info-types
- Orientation of Features and Configuration
- Creation of Info-groups
- Configuration of Personnel Actions
- Maintaining Info-type Menus
- Defaulting the User Parameters
- Overview of Dynamic Actions
- Maintain Number Ranges for Personnel Actions
- Over view of Payroll Components
- Explain about SAP R/3 payroll basics
- Wage types
- Valuation Methods
- Payroll Run
- Payroll Driver
- Configuration of Schemas
- Personnel Development
- Organization & Staffing
- General Structure
- Expert Mode
- Simple Maintenance
- Organizational Plan
- Object Types and Explanations
- Integration of Personnel Administration with Organizational Management
- Overview of scenarios with respect to different countries
- Exercises on hiring, personnel displays and maintenance
- Time Management
- Overview of Personnel Development
- Profile Match up with Applicant
- Career & Success Plan of Employee
- Training & Event Management
- Overview of T & E Management
- Business Event Preparation
- Business Event Catalog
- Day to Day Activities
- Recurring Activities
- No prior SAP training or experience required.
- Affordable and accessible hands on SAP training.
- Certified SAP Instructors share relevant and practical scenarios from their own SAP experiences.
- Leader in providing individual & corporate SAP Training.
- 24/7 Lab facility·
- Resume and job placement assistance.
Whether you are new to SAP or an experienced professional, Infoseek have both the functional and technical courses to fit your needs. Give your career a JUMP start! Review our course schedules and contact one of our course advisers today to take advantage of our unique training opportunity.
Please Contact Us on phone or email for detailed course.