What is Winter Training?
MCA and BCA students have mandatory 4-6 months of training as part of their final semester project requirement. Most colleges and Universities around Lucknow, Barabanki, Allahabad, Unnao, Gorakhpur, Varanasi and Kanpur have this 4 months training mandatory as the fulfilment of MCA and BCA degrees. This project training or Industrial training enables students to learn advanced technologies and industry standards. Which helps them become job ready for their 1st job as MCA freshers or BCA fresher.
Why Winter Training?
Winter Training in Lucknow enables MCA and BCA students to utilize their last semester in learning recent technologies with Software Companies. Hence and fill in the gap between their learning as students in engineering college and working on real software development life cycle as software engineers.
Computer Science graduates and postgraduates in Lucknow, Allahabad, Barabanki, Unnao, Gorakhpur, Varanasi and Kanpur search for Winter training in Lucknow. Some of them have Winter Training as part of their course curriculum. And others try to utilize their time off from college to make them practically efficient and stand on par with the expectations of the job requirements of a Software Engineer.
Why Winter Training in a Software Company?
Most students search for Training Institutes Coaching centres or private tutors for these Winter Training sessions. These students get only language-specific learning based on theory. Doing training in Software companies enables students to become self-learners. And learn from the environment by seeing Full Stack Developers working on real projects. In Software Companies, we focus more on hands-on training rather than teaching just programming language.
- Environmental Learning via Eco Systems of a Software Company.
- Focus more on hands-on training rather than teaching programming language only.
- Trainers are actually Developers, they know the working part of Technologies.
- Opportunity to work on Live Projects / Real-Time Projects.
- Training Certificate of a Software Company has an extensive edge over training institutes.
- Probabilities of Job Offers to Trainees in same Company.
Why Winter Training with Training@Infoseek?
Being Training Deptt. of a Software Company, our objective of Winter Training in Lucknow is to make you Job Ready. As you would be focusing more on Working/Coding than on Learning. Training here is a 1:1 kind of training provided by Software Engineers and Full Stack Developers working with us. These Full Stack Development experts have experience in Web Development, Software Development and Mobile App Development.
Training@Infoseek invites B.Tech, BE, MCA, BCA, MBA(IT) & also IGNOU students for Winter Training at Lucknow Office. We are offering Winter Training on technologies we develop projects on, like PHP, ASP.net, JAVA, Android, Full Stack Website Development, Angular JS, React JS, Python etc. This training starts normally in mid of Dec and goes up to the end of June every year.
Types of Winter Training/Internship at Training@Infoseek?
We have divided Winter Training into 2 parts:
4-6 Months of Training or Internship for MCA and BCA final year students as hands-on learning on a particular technology and fulfilment of one major live project as their final semester project and an opportunity to get a job.
30-45 Days Training for B.Tech CS/ IT, Diploma Students, 2nd year and 3rd-year students who want to have an edge over others and for becoming job ready before they pass out.
- In-depth hands on knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Practical implementation of Technology.
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- Well equipped infrastructure and IT labs for students .
- Opportunity to work on live projects with our IT professionals
- We focus on 1:1 training to students
- Infoseek Certification is highly appreciated in Top MNC’s